Professional Services Insurance

As a professional, you would definitely understand that even the most educated and experienced are capable of making errors or omissions. With your duty to your clients and the public, having the relevant insurance policies to cover your occupation will give you piece of mind.

Examples of occupations under this classification include but not limited to Accountants, Conveyancers, Solicitors, Graphic Designers, Management Consultants, Advertising, Engineering, Mortgage Brokers, Architects, Real Estate Agents, Financial Planners, Travel Agents, Funeral Directors, Event Management, Employment Agencies, Recruitment Companies, Property Managers, Registered Training Organisations, Web Design & Development, Business Coaching, Publishing, Communications & Technology, Software Developers, Interior Designers and many more.

Professional Indemnity Insurance
covers those who provide advice or a service to their customers. It is designed to protect you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business.
Business Insurance
is a packaged insurance policy that can be tailored to cover the physical assets of a business such as building, contents and stock for events such as fire, flood, theft, electronic and/or machinery breakdown and business interruption.
IT Liability Insurance
is a combined Professional Indemnity & Public Liability insurance policy specifically designed for covering risks in connection with IT Industry.
Public & Products Liability Insurance
covers injury to third parties or damage to third party property in connection with the business activities.
Management Liability Insurance
covers directors, officers and the company itself from the exposures relating to the management of a company. Anyone who owns or is involved in the management of a company carries specific responsibilities which may leave them personally liable for any alleged or actual wrong doing. The covers include Directors & Officers Liability, Company Liability, Statutory Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Employment Dishonesty (Crime) and Tax Audit Expenses.
Run off cover
is a professional indemnity insurance policy which comes into effect when the insured stops trading, and any claims made under it will relate to work carried out before the policy was incepted.
Cyber Risk Insurance
covers Breach of Privacy, Transmission of a Virus, Third Party Liability and Cyber Extortion.
Workers Compensation
is a statutory compulsory insurance required for employers who have employees, covering employer’s liability.
Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance
covers motor vehicles used in connection with the business and includes Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage, Third Party Fire & Theft and CTP.
Expatriate Insurance
covers your employees while they are seconded on business outside their country of residence. It provides coverage for medical expenses, access to 24-hour medical assistance and repatriation cover.
Journey Accident Insurance
covers in the event someone included in the policy dies or becomes disabled as a result of an accident during their usual commute between home and work.
Inpatriate Insurance
covers your employees who are required to hold a 400 class visa while they are seconded to Australia on n business. It also provides access to 24-hour medical assistance and repatriation cover.
Corporate Travel Insurance
covers travel for business trips internationally, interstate and intrastate and can cover incidental private travel. Cover includes medical expenses, cancellations and more.

Contact us for a free quote